A Fresh Start - Technology Means Life

A Fresh Start

Share This

Hi all ,

It's been really a long time that I have not connected with you people. But it's never late to know about technology. So Today, again we'll discuss about the Java Technology, in some other ways, during some circumstances I have learnt that not only Java, we have to put an eye on other technologies too. Which works together with it. Now I'm talking about the UNDERSTANDING SCENARIOS of the real world. 

So Let's move ahead with our pal technologies, those give us a real environment to think different.  So it's a warm up article to take a fresh start again. At the time that has gone I have listed some important things to be learnt by a developer. We'll move ahead with our three backup utilities, at this time I can't make you understand that why am I saying these as our Back-Up Utilities but later on you will be known about all these things. So these things are : WHAT ?   WHY ?   HOW ? Paradigms of Logical Programming. 

As a Programmer or a Tech Geek we should create our own views depending upon these three paradigms. so we'll start with some basics, what I really thought is just to aware you people about the current updates of technology, about a time ago. but now I feel that it's not enough for those who really need  to be understood the whole concept of programming. So what we are going to do is that we will start with some basics of programming and then will move ahead step by step, for getting the systematic values. 

I hope you all are willing to know and learn with me, guys. ? 

In my next article I'd like to discuss some concepts of programming with you guys and if you are wondering that how the way could it be changed , you can read later on Technology Means Life .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages